With classes wrapping up, my schedule is getting hellacious. For my own peace of mind, I'm making a to-do list; for your entertainment, I'm posting it here.
To-do today:
- 3 character lesson plans
- 17 annotated bibliographies
- in-service powerpoint for teachers & parents
- create mock counseling webpage
- powerpoint presentation on developmental theories
- one-page grant letter
- send in above
- organize curriculum DVD & burn for class
- pay honors society dues & pick up medal
- update CV
- turn in library books
- get oil changed
- grocery store
- run
- quiet time
Due on Wednesday:
- complete case notes
- weekly journals continued from last half of February (oops!)
- completed time log for CACREP
- organize & turn in binder with above
Once these things are behind me, I can focus on more exciting things in my near future: planning mine and Mom's trip to Italia (more on that later), Crawfish Boil Friday night, Avett Brothers Saturday night, Jordan's bachelorette party, actual trip to Italy... But for now: must. focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment